AP Panchayat Raj Secretary Exam Pattern 2016, Syllabus admit card
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission had announced a notification to recruit 1054 vacancies in Panchayat Secretary Post. The candidates applied for the post can have the admit card on the official website. The procedure to download the admit card is available in the article as below. The examination pattern, syllabus information, admit card process, availability of hall ticket, the release date of results, examination details & other info are available in the notice below.
Brief Details of AP Panchayat Raj Notification 2016:
Association Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Available Vacancies: 1054.
Post Name: Panchayat Secretary (Group 3) Posts.
Selection Procedure: Written Test & Interview.
Official Website: www.appr.gov.in
AP Panchayat Secretary 2016 Exam Pattern:
Paper 1: General SM: 150 Marks.
Paper 2: Rural Development & Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to AP: 150 Marks.
For more details of exam pattern aspirants can check the official website.
Syllabus Details of APPSC Group 3 Posts:
Important Topics of Paper I:
- Current affairs.
- Sustainable Development & Environmental Protection.
- History of Modern India.
- Current developments in science, technology & information technology.
- Geography of India & A.P.
- Basics of General Science & their relevance to the day to day life.
- Basic things about Disaster Management.
- Events of national & international importance.
- Indian Constitution & Polity.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability & data interpretation.
Syllabus Topics of Paper II:
- Rural Sociology.
- Accounting & administering funds received under various schemes.
- Responsibilities & Roles of Panchayat Secretary.
- Women Empowerment & Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Rural Development schemes Government of India & AP.
- Rural Economy of AP.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department.
- Community-Based Organizations & convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Rural Credit Scenario of AP.
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956.
- Expenditure & Revenue Management of Local Bodies.
AP Rural Development Officer Jobs 2016 Admit Card:
The hall ticket for the recruitment of above posts will be available soon on the official website. The steps to download the admit card is available below.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link to download the admit card.
- Enter the required details.
- Submit & download the entry card.
Note: All the aspirants must carry a Government ID proof for the exam along with their admit card.
Model Papers of Panchayat Secretary Vacancies 2016:
The model papers for the above posts are available on the official website. The candidates can stay in contact with our article for updates.
Results & Merit List of Panchayat Raj Posts 2016:
The results & merit list for the above selection will be updated soon on the official website. The availability of results will be intimated in our web portal shortly. For more details, candidates can check our web portal regularly.
Availability of Hall Ticket: Updated Shortly.
Examination Date: Notified Shortly.
Declaration Date of Results: Intimated