- 1 APSLPRB SCT Constable Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Notification
- 1.1 Check AP Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Notification 2018
APSLPRB SCT Constable Recruitment 2018: Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is going to release the AP Police Constable Notification 2018 officially. Now the association is going to release the AP Stipendary Cadet Trainee Applications 2018 on the official web page. The interested aspirants can check the AP Police SCT Constable Vacancy 2018 and apply for the post. For candidates, we will intimate the AP SCT Constable Application Dates 2018 on our web portal. Applicants need to go through the APSLPRB SCT Constable Notification 2018 to know the selection process of the post, Eligibility, application process etc. Contenders will get a link below to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2018 through online. Aspirants to know more updates of the APSLPRB SCT Constable Eligibility Criteria. selection process details read the below article.
APSLPRB SCT Constable Recruitment 2018 – Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Notification
The Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board is the association responsible in filling the various vacancies in the AP Police Department. Every year the association will release the vacancies on the official site and a huge number of aspirants will take part in the recruitment. Even now the board is getting ready to release the Stipendary Cadet Trainee Police Constable vacancies on the official web portal. The Interested aspirants are informed to apply for the AP Police SCT Constable Notification 2018 through online. The job seekers before applying for the post need to check the eligibility criteria, application dates, selection process etc details on the official notification. Applicants to know the more updates regarding AP SCT Constable selection process can give a glance to below article.
Check AP Stipendiary Cadet Trainee Notification 2018
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of Posts||Various|
|Post Name||Stipendary Cadet Trainee Police Constable|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Starting Date||Intimate Soon|
|The article is Related to||APSLPRB SCT Constable Recruitment|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Web page||www.slprb.ap.gov.in|
Eligibility for AP Police SCT Constable Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are applying for the AP SLPR can check the qualification as well as age requirements which are as follows:
Qualification Required for AP Police Recruitment
- Applicants must complete SSC and should have done the certificate course in the Industrial Training in the relevant field.
- Candidates must have completed intermediate in MPC or Vocational course.
Aspirants can check the official advertisement for clear information on educational requirements of Andhra Pradesh SLPR 2018.
Age Restriction for Andhra Pradesh Stipendary Police Constable Recruitment
Candidates should satisfy the age limit to apply for AP State Level Police Constable post mentioned below.
- Minimum Age should be 18 years as on 1st July 2018
- Maximum Age should not exceed 30 years.
Salary Details for AP Police Recruitment 2018 for Cadet Trainee Vacancy
- Pay Scale for the shortlisted candidates for the post of AP State Level Police Stipendary Cadet Trainee will start from Rs.16400 to Rs.49870.
Application Fees for the AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Applicants should pay the application fee to apply for the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Candidates can visit nearest Mee Seva/TS Online centers to pay the application fees
- Candidates belonging to the OBC and OC category should pay application fee of 300/-
- SC/ST candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.150/-
Selection Pattern for AP Police Cadet Trainee post
The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the following tests to start the career in Andhra Pradesh Police Department.
- Preliminary Test.
- Physical Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Main Written Examination.
Steps To Fill APSLPRB SCT Constable Online Application 2018
Interested candidates can apply online for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018. Aspirants will be searching for the online application on various sites. But the association will take one or two weeks to release the online application on the official web portal. Contenders need to pay the application fee first and then fill the application form. Once the online applications are started the candidates by using below link can apply for the post. Even applicants can follow the below step by step process to fill the online application form.
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh SLPRB.
- Click on the Recruitment
- Search for the official notification.
- Click on My Application link.
- Enter the required details in the application form.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Click submit option.
- Download the application form and take print out of it.
Physical Test Requirements for AP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The candidates should meet the physical standards to qualify for the AP Cadet Trainee post.
Physical Requirements for Men:
- The height of the candidate should not be less than 162 cms.
- The chest should not be less than 84 cms with the expansion of 4 cms.
Physical Requirements for Women:
- Candidate’s height should not be less than 152.5 cms.
- Weight must be less than 40 kgs.
AP SCT Constable Exam Dates 2018
All the candidates who have applied for the AP Police Constable Recruitment can download the Hall Ticket from the official website of AP SLPRB. Once the Physical test dates are released we will intimate on our web portal. Contenders to know more updates of the article can follow the official web portal. The official will upload the Admit Cards in the website before few days of the exam. The board will issue the admit card for the PET and written test also. Applicants qualified in the physical test are only eligible to attend the written test. Contenders to know more updates regarding exam dates can give a glance to our web portal regularly. For students, we will intimate the latest details of the recruitment here.