- 1 BCECE Syllabus 2018 Previous Model Sample Solved Papers
BCECE Syllabus 2018: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will soon organise the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2018 for the admissions professional courses of Engineering Medical, Agricultural streams in the private and government Institutions in the state of Bihar. The aspirants want to take admission in UG courses had filled the BCECE 2018 Notification from 7th March to 23rd March 2018. The students filled the BCECE online Applications 2018 are going to attend the exam in the month of April 2018. So students are informed to start preparing for the admission. To help the student prepare for the exam we have provided the BCECE Syllabus 2018 here. So contenders can download the BCECE Model paper and start preparing for the exam. The students to know BCECE Admit card details read the below article.
BCECE Syllabus 2018 Previous Model Sample Solved Papers
The BCECE is the state level entrance test conducted for the admission engineering and, medical etc courses But from Now the admission of the MBBS and BDS seats are distributed through NEET 2018. The remaining Engg and technical courses are conducted distributed BCECE. The applicant’s admission will depend on basis of written test and counselling. The contenders to know more updates of the BCECE Exam Pattern, syllabus etc details read the below article.
Points On BCECE Exam Dates 2018
|The Board Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Admission For||Engineering, Medical, Agricultural Courses|
|Exam Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination|
|Examination Date||29th, 30th April 2018|
|Result Releasing Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issued for 1st Stage of Exam||April 2018|
Check BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern~ Here
The aspirants going to attend the exam need to go through the BCECE question paper pattern below. The contenders will get the question paper with multiple choice question and should answer in OMR form. The aspirants by giving the glance to below kine will come to know the number of questions going to come in each section. For more details of the paper visit the official site.
First Phase – Is a qualifying paper
• The exam is for the Duration of 02 Hours and 15 Minutes.
• The written test consists of Type – Objective Type
• The question based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology subjects
• This selection consists of 50 Questions in each section.
• Each correct answer carries 4 marks in the test.
• Candidates must note that each wrong answer deducts -1 marks
Second Phase –
• The second phase consists of 4 different papers
• Paper 1- Physics – duration of 1 ½ – carries 400 marks
• Chemistry – duration of 1 ½ – carries 400 marks
• Mathematics – duration of 1 ½ – carries 400 marks
• Biology – duration of 1 ½ – carries 400 marks
• Each section consists of 100 multiple choice questions.
• Each correct answer carries 4 marks in the test.
• Negative marking of -1 applicable for the wrong attempt
Download BCECE 2018 Syllabus
The aspirants going to prepare are informed top download the below syllabus and start preparing for the exam. The board is going prepare questions based on below topics.
- Work, Energy and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of Bulk MAtter
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- The behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Physical world and measurement
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Laws of Motion
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
- Communication Systems
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Some basic concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Redox Reactions
S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals
- Preparation and properties of some important compound
- Group 1 and Group 2 elements:
- Classification of hydrocarbons
Some P-Block Elements:
- General Introduction of P-Block Element
- Some Basic Principals and Techniques
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principales and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements
- D-and F-Block Elements
- Environmental pollution
- Solid state
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday life
SETS AND FUNCTIONS
- Relation & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Linear inequalities
- Permutation & CombinationPrinciple of Mathematical induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence & Series
- Straight Lines
- Conic Section
- Introduction to Three
- Dimensional Geometry
- Limits and Derivatives
• Cell: Structure and Function
• Plant Physiology
• Human Physiology
• Genetics and evolution diversity in Living World
• Structural Organization an Animals and Plants, Biology and Human Welfare
• Biotechnology and its Applications
• Ecology & Environment
BCECE Engg/ Medical Model Papers 2018
Aspirants can also download the Last Year BCECE Model Paper for better preparation. You can get the rough idea of the structure and pattern of the question paper. You can also solve that and calculate the time of completion.It is easily available on the official website. If needed then kindly download it. To get more details please be with us and visit our website.
For more details regarding the syllabus visit Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board page at bceceboard.com
- BCECE 2018 Sample papers PDF
- BCECE Question PDF Download
- BCECE Text Books Names For Preparation Topics Wise
Admit Card for BCECE Entrance 2018
The board will issue the hall ticket on the official website soon. Candidates have to download once you will be notified. Generally, it will be available 10 days or 1 week prior to the examination. Postulants are requested to keep it safe because that will be your entry card without that, the authority will not allow to writing the paper. The applicants will get the hall ticket in the first week of April 2018. The release date of result Will intimate on our web portal. For the convenience, we are mentioning the simple steps to download the BCECE Admit Card 2018.
- Kindly log on to the official website.
- Search the link for BCECE Call Letter 2018.
- Click on that and enter registration number and date of birth (DOB) correctly.
- Submit the page and hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf and save the file in the system.
- Take a hard copy and present on the specified date without fail.
Result Declaration for BCECE B.Tech/Medical/Agriculture Admission
Once the examination (Phase-I & Phase-II) will over, the BCECE Result will announce on the official website soon. It will be totally depended on the knowledge and performance of the individuals. Those who got selected in the BCECE written exam will inform for the further process soon. The authority will notify on the official website about the declaration of the result so that postulants will check their marks/score on time prepare for next level accordingly.
District Wise Code for BCECE Merit List 2018