BSF ASI (RM) HC (RO) Written Admit Card 2016 First Phase Call Letter Previous Cut Off-
Border Security Force (BSF) had released vacancy for the ASI (RM) HC (RO) on the large amount of vacancies, the total no. of posts for the ASI (RM) is 152 Posts and for HC (RO) is 470 Posts, so there were many numbers of applicants who were interested and wanted to build his career in the defence sector, so they applied and now the board is going to conduct the Written Exam for these posts soon, so eligible applicants are looking for the Admit Card to appear in the Written Exam, so the BSF will released shortly the Admit Card for the ASI & HC posts on the official webpage as soon as possible.
Key Information On BSF 1st Phase ASI Head Constable Admit Card 2016
- Name of the Board– Border Security Force (BSF)
- Post Name– ASI (RM) & HC (RO)
- No. of Posts– 622 Posts
- Job Category- Government
- Location- Border Force
- Post Category– Admit Card
- Status– Update Soon
- Website– www.bsf.nic.in
Selection Procedure for the BSF-
Phase I- The Exam for this vacancy will be conduct in the Written Exam, candidate will get 2 hour to complete their Paper as-
- Part-I- Physics Section- 50 Marks
- Part-II- Mathematics Section– 50 Marks
- Part-III- Chemistry Section- 50 Marks
- Part-IV- GK & English Section- 50 Marks
Phase II- Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Dictation Test, Interview and Final Medical Test.
How to download BSF ASI (RM) & HC (RO) Written Exam Call Letter 2016-
- First of all applicants visit the official webpage of Border Security Force (BSF) @ www.bsf.nic.in
- Then applicants will click on the admit Card link.
- Here find out the ASI (RM) & HC (RO) Written Exam Admit Card 2016.
- Fill the required details and submit.
- Check the Exam date and Time and also venue.
- Print this Admit Card for the Written Exam.
Applicants who want to check the previous year cut off in the category wise, they must visit the official page of Border Security Force (BSF) @ www.bsf.nic.in where all the details are available. And also applicants can visit our page and leave a comment in the inbox.