- 1 About Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Exam 2017 Syllabus & Previous Paper
- 1.1 About How to Download the Kerala CEE Syllabus & Previous Paper 2017
Kerala CEE Syllabus 2017 Sample Model Previous Solved Papers
The Kerala CEE is also Conducts exam as Kerala Engineering, Agricultural & Medical Entrance Examination (KEAM). The candidates who all are now looking for the syllabus and previous paper to start their preparation and crack the exam can now download it from official website portal of Kerala CEE. Candidates can crack the exam by solving previous year paper and by studying through syllabus candidates can prepare themselves. The candidates can get the idea of the exam and how would be the exam paper by solving previous paper. The previous paper consists of types of difficult questions, the level of difficult questions, with no. of the question, asked a total number of marks, and pattern that is organised every year is the same. The candidates who all are looking for the syllabus and previous paper can download by officially visiting the official website and every candidate is advised to bookmark our web page so as to get latest updates on exams. For more updates must visit the main site. MBBS and BDS will be decided by NEET 2017.
About Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Exam 2017 Syllabus & Previous Paper
The (KCEE) Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination is responsible for every year conducting the Entrance Examinations for admission to courses such as Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Degree (KEAM)/ Three years LLB/ Five years LLB/ LLM/ PG Ayurveda/ PG Homoeo/ PG Nursing/ PG Medical/ Super Specialty. Recently it had invited all the candidates to apply online for such professional courses through an application form. Candidates who have applied through application form are now looking for the syllabus and previous paper so as to start the preparation and complete the syllabus as soon as possible.
|Program||Paper||Subjects||Exam Date||Time Duration|
|Engineering (except Architecture)||1||Physics and Chemistry||24th April 2017||2 Hours|
|2||Mathematics||25th April 2017||120 Mins|
No entrance examination will be conducted at the state level for Medical/Dental Admission. Candidates must appear for and qualify in NEET-UG 2017 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Architecture candidates should qualify the National Aptitude Test in Architecture – NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture.
About How to Download the Kerala CEE Syllabus & Previous Paper 2017
- Candidates need to first visit the (KCEE) Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination website for syllabus & Previous Paper for the year 2017.
- Official website web page link cee-kerala.org.
- After that candidate should search for syllabus and previous paper link.
- Click on the syllabus and previous paper 2017.
- Download the syllabus and previous paper and take a print.
Sample Paper/Model Paper for Kerala CEE Entrance 2017
Aspirants who are going to appear in the Kerala Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations in this month can also use KCEE Sample Paper for preparation. It is easily available on the official website. If you need you can download it. Candidates can also refer Kerala CEE Entrance Book (Arihant’s 16 Years Solve Paper Kerala CEE and many other) for practising. KCEE Model Paper will give the appropriate structure of the question and marks allotment.
Admit Card Details for Kerala LLB/Engineering Entrance Exam
Once the application process will over the board issue the call letter on the official website. Generally, the hall ticket provided 10 days prior to the examination. So when it available kindly download it and keep it safe because without Kerala CEE Admit Card 2017 the authority will not allow to writing the exam. For the convenience, we are mentioning the few easy step below so that you can get it from the website without any problem:
- Postulants have to visit the official website.
- Search the entry card link on the home page.
- Open that and enter registration number and date of birth correctly.
- Submit the page and it will appear on the screen.
- Download the pdf file and save in the system.
- Take a print by pressing Ctrl+p and keep the hard copy safe.
For more details please get in touch with us and read our article regularly by visit our site. It will make the applicants up to date with all Kerala CEE Notification 2017.
After completion of Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations Kerala successfully, the conducting body will release the KCEE Entrance Result 2017 on its official website. Candidates have to acquire maximum score to qualify for the Engineering/Law Admission 2017 in better institutes. The result shows the marks of an individual whereas Kerala CEE Merit List 2017 shows the name of the shortlisted students for the counselling process. Seat Allotment will be based on the KCEE Score/Marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the Kerala board.
Information about the CEE Kerala 2017
|Name of the Examination||Commissionerate of Entrance Examinations|
|Date of Exam||24th/25th April 2017|
|Conducting Authority||Kerala Commissioner of Entrance Examination|
|Result Declaration Date||Update Soon|
|Counselling/Seat Allotment||Notify Soon|
Click me to get the exam information of KCEE 2017
- Kerala CEE KEAM Syllabus PDF download
- CEE Kerala PG Nursing Syllabus
- Kerala CEE Law LLB (3 and 5 Year) Solved Question Papers Download
- CEE Kerala PG (Ayurveda, Dental, Homeopathy, Medical Courses, Super Speciality, Pharmacy) Sample papers
Instructions to Appear in Entrance Exam
- Postulants should bring call letter, ballpoint pen and a cardboard for the entrance exam.
- Candidate should reach the examination centre 30 minutes prior to the prescribed time for the commencement of the examination.
- Aspirants will be permitted to leave the exam hall only after completion of the examination.
- Contenders will not be permitted to carry items such as eraser, correction fluid, mobile phones, calculator, logarithm table, electronic gadgets, pencil etc
- No individuals will be allowed to enter the centre after 30 min of starting the exam.
KCEE CAP Online Submission 2017
The CAP (Centralised Allotment Process) will be completed through the SWS Single Window System to give allotments to the various courses and colleges of engineering. This is a system of Allotments through Online Submission of Options and it will be based on the rank list of institutes and individual score. Candidates should register options only to those programmes/university which they are sure to join on KCEE Seat Allotment. If the aspirants fail to remit fee or join the institute, the will not be eligible for any further counselling for in any stream.