LIC AAO Answer Key 2017 Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off Result
Here we have the update of Life Insurance Corporation of India AAO 2017 written test answer keys and cut off marks details as per category of candidates. The candidates who are appearing for the test can go through with this page for the latest updates and details of LIC AAO exam 2017.
Key Information On LIC AAO Review 2017
Life Insurance Corporation of India declared posts of Assistant Administrative Officer and selection process of candidates based on written test and interview. This time LIC decided to conduct the written test of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) at various exam centers all over India. After completion of exams, candidates start searching for the updates of answer keys, the written test consist of MCQs. With the help of answer keys candidates will estimate their scores and also candidates search for updates of cut-off marks, here we have some of the latest updates.
Exam dates of LIC AAO:
As per the official page notification declared by LIC, the written test will be held soon. For more updates visit the official page of LIC.
Admit cards of LIC AAO:
The admit cards will declare in the 2nd week of March 2017 and available only in official page.
LIC AAO Answer keys 2017
- Organization Name: The Life Insurance Corporation of India.
- Name of Posts: Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)
- Vacancies details:
- Answer keys: available soon
- Job Location: All over India
- Date of Exam:
The answer keys of LIC AAO 2017 exam will be published within 3-4 days after completion of exams and the answer keys will declare only in official page. The answer keys available as per Paper Code and applicants make sure to download the answer keys as per Paper Code. All the candidates need to follow below given simple and easy steps to download the answer keys from page
- Log on to LIC- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Open the career link and find for answer keys
- Click on LIC AAO 2017 answer keys
- Open PDF and download a copy
- Check for the answers as per Paper Code or Set
- Finally take a copy for candidates use
Expected cut-off marks of LIC AAO GEN OBC SC ST:
- For General candidates: 185 marks -195 marks
- For OBC candidates: 175 marks -182 marks
- For SC candidates: 130 marks -145 marks
- For ST candidates: 110 marks -125 marks
For more updates and details visit the official page of LIC India @ www.licindia.in.