LV Bank PO & Clerk syllabus 2016 sample model previous solved papers
The Lakshmi Vikas Bank Limited has recently released the official notification regarding the Probationary officer and clerk post. The candidates those who are looking for Bank Jobs can enroll for the LV Bank Recruitment 2016. The LV Bank has invited all the eligible candidates to apply online application form before the 1st March 2016. Applicants must read the full details given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Lakshmi Vikas Recruitment 2016
- Probationary Clerk: The candidates who are Non- Engineer and have studied in regular colleges with having minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Probationary Officers: For Probationary Clerk: The candidates who are Non- Engineer and have studied in regular colleges with having minimum 60% marks from any recognized university.
- Probationary Clerk: Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 27 years as on 1st Feb 2016.
- Probationary Officers: Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years as on 1st Feb 2016.
Application Fees: The candidates must pay the fees 600/- for Probationary Clerk and 600/- for Probationary Officers.
- Probationary Clerk: The applicants must be selected as per their performance in the online examination and interview based.
- Probationary Officers: The applicants must be selected as per their performance in the online examination and interview, Group discussion.
Salary: The amount will be paid as per the recruitment norms.
Related Points on LV Bank PO/ Clerk Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
- The candidates must focus on the objective type questions
- The applicants must focus on subjects of Numerical Ability, Analytical Ability, Verbal Ability, Banking Awareness, Computer and General Knowledge
- The total question marks will be 150
- The duration of exam will be 90 minutes
- Total 150 questions will be asked
Key Points on LV Bank PO/ Clerk Exam Dates
- Online Exam Dates: During the month of March 2016
- Online application registration: February 17, 2016
- Last date of application form: March 1, 2016
Factors Affecting on LV Bank PO/ Clerk 2016 Previous/Present Cut Off
- The total number of candidates appeared for LAKSHMI VILAS BANK exam
- The huge number of candidates passed the online examination
- Level of difficult questions asked in the exam
- Total number of vacant post available
- May be the cut off will be sectional wise
Click me — Download LV Bank Recruitment 2016 Syllabus
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2016-2017 Cutoff Marks
- Laxmi Vilas Bank PO/ Clerk Exam Dates 2016
- LV Bank Previous paper for Clerk/ PO
- LV Bank application form for Clerk/ PO