MP Vyapam ITI Training Officer Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & Cutoff SC ST Gen OBC
Recently in a recruitment notification, MP Vyapam Board had announced posts for ITI Training Officers which is also called as Kaushal Vikas Sanchalnalaya on its own official web. Candidates in a huge number who are interested and met the eligibility criteria had applied for this post. The Board is going to select the eligible candidates among the applied ones by conducting the written exam. Now all the applicants are worried of exactly what to prepare and how to prepare for the exam. Check below here for further details about the syllabus, Sample, Model, previous papers and exam pattern.
MP Vyapam ITI TO Recruitment Details :-
Organization name :- MPPEB Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Post Name :- ITI Training Officers
Official Web :- www.vyapam.nic.in/ www.peb.mp.gov.in
Location of the Job :- Madhya Pradesh
Category of the job :- State Government Job
Procedure of Selection :- Written exam and Interview
Post Details :- Exam pattern and syllabus
Status :- Available
MPPEB Kaushal Vikas Sanchalnalaya Examination Pattern :-
- Exam carries objective type questions with multiple choice options.
- Two topics of questions will be asking in the exam.
- The first section will be carrying questions from Technical subjects for total 75 marks.
- The second section will carry questions from General Knowledge, Maths, General Awareness, and Basic Computer Knowledge for 25 marks.
- The total exam will be for 100 marks.
MP Vyapam ITI Training Officer Syllabus of the exam :-
ITI Training Officer Syllabus (Technical Subjects)
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Science and technology updates.
- Personalities in News.
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Polity.
- Geography – India, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Economy.
- Science and innovations.
- New inventions.
- National and international current affairs.
- Books And Author.
- Fundamentals of a Computer.
- Computer Hardware Basics.
- MS Windows.
- Windows Operating System.
- MS Office.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Mensuration Etc.