Sponsor content:

OPSC MO Syllabus 2016 Admit Card Medical Officer Exam Date & Pattern

OPSC MO Syllabus 2016 Admit Card Medical Officer Exam Date & Pattern

The Odisha Public Service Commission had released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts. The candidates who are applied for the post can have the admit card from the official website. The examination dates, exam pattern & syllabus details are mentioned in the notice below. The aspirants can check the below article for details of admit card download process, results announcement dates & other details regarding the OPSC MO Recruitment 2016.


Overview of OPSC MO Notification 2016:

Association Name: Odisha Public Service Commission.

Number of Vacancies: 808.

Post Name: Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon).

Selection Pattern: Written Test & Career Marking (Academic Merit).

Article category: OPSC MO Syllabus 2016.

Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in

OPSC MO Exam Pattern 2016:

The written exam for Medical Officer Post will be 200 marks with duration of 3 hours. The aspirants can get more details by following our article regularly. The candidates who are selected in written test can have the further selection based on academic merit.

The Written Test will be for 70 % of selection & remaining 30% will be for academic merit.

Details of OPSC Assistant Surgeon Syllabus:

The syllabus details of OPSC Written test will be mentioned as below. The candidates will check the official notification for clear details of Syllabus & cutoff marks.

  • Community Medicine.
  • Anatomy.
  • Pharmacology.
  • Ophthalmology.
  • Microbiology.
  • Surgery.
  • Physiology.
  • F.M.T.
  • Biochemistry.
  • Pediatrics.
  • Skin & VD.
  • Dental.
  • Medicine.
  • Anesthesiology.
  • ENT.
  • Orthopedics.
  • Pathology.
  • Radio Diagnosis.
  • Psychiatry¬†etc.

OPSC MO Admit Card 2016:

The aspirants can get the admit card from the official website soon. The below steps are used to download the hall ticket.

  • Visit eh official website first.
  • Select the OPSC MO Notification.
  • Click on the link to download the admit card.
  • Enter the details of Application Number, name & DOB Etc.
  • Click on submit portion & download the hall ticket.

Note: All the aspirants must carry a government ID proof for the exam along with their hall ticket.

Model Papers for OPSC MO Selection 2016:

The aspirants can have the model papers for the written exam on the official website. The aspirants should download the model papers it will use to attempt the maximum number of questions in the written test.

OPSC Asst Surgeon Results & Merit List:

The results & merit list for the recruitment of MO post will be updated soon on the official website. The aspirants can follow our article for details of results announcement dates & process to download merit list etc.

Important Dates:

Admit Card Available before a week of Exam.

Date of MO Written Exam: 18th December 2016.

The announcement of Final Merit List: Notified Soon.

Download OPSC MO Exam Syllabus PDF

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *