- 1 Prasar Bharati MTS Syllabus 2016 Sample Papers Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Prasar Bharati MTS Syllabus 2016
- 1.1.1 Availability of Prasar Bharati MTS Admit Card
- 1.1.2 Prasar Bharati MTS Results
Prasar Bharati had recently released a notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff jobs. The candidates who are applied for the post can have the admit card soon on official website. The contenders can have the selection of written test & Interview. The exam pattern & syllabus for the written test are mentioned in the notice below.
The written test will be having two papers, the Prasar Bharati conducted the paper 2 on 05th March 2016. The candidates qualified in paper 1 will be eligible for paper 2. For more info contenders can stay in touch with our web portal.
Prasar Bharati MTS Syllabus 2016 Sample Papers Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern
Association Name: Prasar Bharati.
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff.
Total Vacancies: 33.
Selection Procedure: Written test & Interview.
Article Category: Syllabus & Admit Card.
Official Site: www.parsarbharati.gov.in
Details of Prasar Bharati MTS Exam Pattern
The written test of Prasar Bharati will be objective type conducted for 250 marks. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for paper 2.
Part I: General Intelligence & Reasoning: 25 marks.
Part II: Numerical Aptitude: 25 marks.
Part III: General English: 50 marks.
Part IV: General Awareness: 50 marks.
Short Essay/Letter Writing in English/Hindi: 50 marks.
Prasar Bharati MTS Syllabus 2016
General Intelligence & Reasoning –
- Similarities & Differences.
- Problem Solving.
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
Numerical Aptitude –
- Number Systems.
- Time & Distance.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Profit & Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Ratio & Time.
- Time & Work.
General English –
- Sentence Structure.
- Basics of English Language.
- Antonyms and its correct usage.
General Awareness –
- Knowledge of current events.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Questions relating to India.
- Indian Constitution.Neighboring countries about Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene.
Availability of Prasar Bharati MTS Admit Card
The admit card will be available before 10 days of exam schedule. The availability of admit card will be intimated in our web portal soon. For more info contenders can stay in touch with our web portal. The aspirants can have the admit card download steps as below.
- Visit the official site first.
- Click on the opportunities tab.
- Select the employment link.
- Click on the MTS notification 2016.
- Select the download link & enter the application number, name & DOB.
- Submit & Take a print of Prasar Bharati MTS Hall Ticket.
Note: All the aspirants need to carry a government id proof for the exam along with their hall ticket.
Sample Papers for Prasar Bharati MTS Notification
The Prasar Bharati MTS Sample Papers are available on the official site. The contenders can download the model papers to prepare well for the exam.
Prasar Bharati MTS Results
The written exam results of MTS jobs selection will be released after conduction of paper 2(05.03.2017). The availability of results will be intimated soon in our web portal. The qualified candidates will get a merit list based on the cutoff. The Prasar BAharati MTS Cutoff will be released after the announcement of results. The qualified shortlisted candidates from written test will be called for interview. The Prasar Bharati MTS Interview details & schedule will be released soon. For latest updated contenders can visit the official site.
Declaration of Prasar Bharati MTS Final Merit List
The final merit list will be declared on the basis of performance of candidates sin interview. The selected candidates will get their joining letter from the website soon. The joining dates & other details are updated shortly.