PUCET Syllabus 2018: The Panjab University is going to organize the Common Entrance Test (CET) to get admissions into Various Post Graduation courses for the academic year of 2018-19. The aspirants wish to take Punjab University PG Admissions 2018 can apply through online. The PUCET 2018 Online Application available in the month of April & May 2018. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria before registering for the PUCET 2018 Notification. The applicants can have the Punjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET)-2018 in the month of June 2018. The candidates need to get minimum qualifying marks to get shortlisted for the entrance test. The PUCET 2018 Cut Off Marks is going to release on the official site.
Every year a large number of candidates applied for the admissions of the Punjab University. This year many applicants register for the Punjab University PG Admissions 2018. The candidates applied for the PU PG Entrance Exam 2018 can prepare well for the examination. The applicants can prepare well for the examination by using the PUCET 2018 Syllabus, PU PG CET Pattern, PUCET Question Papers & etc. The students going to appear for the entrance test will get the admit card from the official site. Without the PUCET Admit Card 2018 contenders not allowed to appear for the entrance test. For more information contenders not allowed to appear for the examination.
PUCET (PG) Syllabus 2018 Model Sample Previous Solved Papers
Panjab University is one of the oldest Indian university established in the year 1882 University. This university has 188 affiliated colleges/institutes in the state of Punjab. University every year conduct the various entrance test for admissions into UG & PG courses. Even this year university decided to conduct the entrance exam for the courses of PG. The aspirants who are interested and eligible can apply for the notification through online mode. The applicants of PU-CET 2018 PG Admissions can read this page for the update of the syllabus, exam pattern, exam date & model question papers. The students can start following the below post to know the important information helpful to them during exam preparation.
Admissions Courses of PUCET 2018 –
- M.A. Journalism and Mass Communication
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- M.A. (English)
- M.A. (Geography)
- Master in Disaster Management
- Master of Remote Sensing & GIS
- M.A. (History)
- M. Tech. (Nanoscience and Nanotechnology)
- M.E. (Chemical)
- M.E. (Food Technology)
- M.E. (Chemical with specialization in Environmental Engg.)
- M.Tech. (Polymer)
- M.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- ME Electrical Engg. (Instrumentation & Control)
- M.E. (Electronics& Communication Engineering)
- ME Computer Science & Engg. (Regular Programme)
- ME Civil Engineering (Construction Technology & Management)
- ME Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing Technology)
- M.E. Electrical Engg. (Power System)
- M.Tech. Material Science & Technology
- M.E. Biotechnology
- M.Com (Business Economics)
- Master of Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- M. Com. (Hons.), M.Com (Business Innovation)
- MBA (Commerce & Information Technology)
- Master of Business Administration for Executives
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
- M.Sc (Hons) Biochemistry
- M.Sc (Hons) Biophysics
- M.Sc (Hons) Computer Science
- M.Sc (Hons) Mathematics
- M.Sc (Hons) Physics & Electronics
- Medical Physics
- M.Sc (2 Year Course) Physics
- M.Sc Bioinformatics
- System Biology and Bioinformatics
- Environment Science
- Human Genomics
- Nuclear Medicine
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Forensic Science & Criminology
- M.Sc (Hons) Biotechnology
Punjab University PG Admission Form 2018
|University Name||Punjab University|
|Exam Name||Punjab University Common Entrance Test|
|For the Courses||Post Graduation|
|PUCET 2018 Exam Date||June 2018|
|Article Category||PUCET Syllabus 2018|
|Release Date of PU CET Admit Card||Notified Shortly|
|Official Website Address||www.puchd.ac.in|
Details of PU PG Entrance Exam Pattern –
|S.No||Subject Name||No. Of Questions|
|4||Aptitude & Reasoning||10|
- The PUCET UG & PG exam question paper consists of 75 multiple choice questions.
- The written exam paper is for the duration of 1:30 hour (i.e., 90 minutes).
- The entrance test questions based on the graduation level.
- There will be a negative marking for the incorrect answer.
PUCET Syllabus 2018 pdf
The candidates applied for the Punjab Univ PG Entrance Test 2018 will get their exam syllabus in our web portal. The PU PG Entrance Syllabus & Exam, Pattern details are available on the official notification. The aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal for more details of above notification.
How to Download PUCET(PG) 2018 Model Papers
The applicants can download the PUCET Previous Questions Papers from the University page. The model papers are used to prepare well for the examination. The aspirants can check the official site for latest updates of above notification. The below steps are helpful to get the PUCET Sample Papers from the website.
- Visit the official website address first.
- Click on the Admissions tab on the home page.
- Search for the PU-CET (PG) 2018 Notification link.
- Open the PUCET 2018 Prospectus to get the previous question papers.
Availability of PUCET 2018 Hall Ticket & Result
The candidates applied for the PUCET 2018 will get their entry card on the website before 10 days of exam schedule. Without the admit card contenders not allowed to appear for the entrance exam. The postulants will get the details like the release date of PUCET 2018 Admit Card, the process to download PU PG Entrance Call Letter & etc on our web portal.