RPSC Gr1 School Lecturer Syllabus 2017 Sample/Model/Previous Papers
(RPSC) Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently published a notification regarding the recruitment of Grade 1 School Lecturer Application form which will be soon available on official website portal. The candidates who meet their eligibility can apply online through the official site. The candidates who were eagerly searching for government jobs have an opportunity to apply for this job and make their career in the government sector. After application form (RPSC) Rajasthan Public Service Commission will soon upload the Grade-1 School Lecturer Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous Paper for the year 2017.
Rajasthan First Grade Lecturer Exam 2017 Syllabus
Candidates are now eagerly waiting for syllabus, exam pattern and sample paper, model paper, previous paper after a release of an application form. Candidates who have applied for posts of School Lecturer are now looking for syllabus & previous paper for the year 2017. By using the syllabus and previous paper candidates can plan their preparation very well & this would save their time and by solving previous paper they can become more efficient in their subject by scoring good marks in Grade 1 School Lecturer examination 2017.
Scheme of examination and syllabus for the post of School Lecturer
(1) The competitive examination of School Lecturer shall carry 450 marks.
(2) There will be two papers. The paper I of RPSC shall be of 150 marks and Paper II shall be of 300 marks. Duration of Paper I shall be One and a Half hours and the duration of Paper II shall be only Three hours.
(3) All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
(4) Negative marking shall be applicable in the RPSC evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed/allotted for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation: – the Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
(5) Subjects of RPSC included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
RPSC 1st/ I Grade Exam Pattern (Paper 1)
|History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||30|
|Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level)||40|
|General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||30|
|Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||30|
RPSC 1st/ I Grade Exam Pattern (Paper 2)
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level||110|
|Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level
|Educational Psychology (EP), Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||60|
RPSC Syllabus for 1st/ First Grade Exam
Teaching aptitude/ Research Aptitude/ Reasoning/ Logical reasoning/ People and Environment/ Higher Education System/ Data interpretation (DI)/ Information and Communication Technology/ Reading Comprehension/ Communication.
Information on (RPSC) Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Name of Department: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
Name of Post: School Lecturer or First Grade Teacher.
Subjects: Political/ Hindi/ History/ Mathematics(Maths)/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ English etc.
Official website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
Steps to download RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Previous Paper
- Candidates need to visit the official website to download online i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Candidates now search in homepage for RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus & Previous Paper.
- Candidates now click to begin the download.
- Candidates now save the file in PDF format.
- Candidates now take the print for future use.
Download here the RPSC School lecturer information.