SBI Clerk Prelims JA 22nd May Slot 1 2 3 4 Review 2016 Online Exam Questions Asked Expected Cut Off Result
The State Bank of India completed the Clerk Prelims exams on 22nd of May 2016 and candidates who have attended for the test are now searching for updates of answer keys. Answer keys will declare within two-days after completion of test and here we have some more details of answer keys, solved papers, expected cut-off marks. Here SBI Clerk Prelims JA Morning And Evening Analysis 2016.
Key details of SBI Clerk Notification 2016:
The State Bank of India declared notification of recruitment to fill vacancies of Junior Associate, Junior Agricultural Associate and total 19,575 Posts declared. The candidate selection will be based on prelims, mains and interview. SBI Clerk exam was scheduled to conduct on 22nd May to 6th June 2016. 22nd May 2016 exam completed successfully and applicants are now searching for updates of answer keys.
- Bank Name –State Bank of India
- Posts Name– Junior Associate, Junior Agricultural Associate
- Posts Details- 19,575 Posts
- Selection process– Prelims, Mains and interview
- Exam date- 22nd May to 6th of June 2016
- Category – Answer keys
- Official page – www.sbi.co.in
Answer keys of SET SBI Clerk Slot 1 2 3 & 4 2016:
State Bank of India will declare answer keys in official page and answer keys of SBI Clerk exam available as per paper code/series from official page. Candidates make sure to download answer keys as per paper code 1 2 3 or 4 and with the help of answer keys candidates can know expected marks. Candidates make sure to download answer keys by following below steps,
- Firstly applicants log on to official page of State Bank of India at www.sbi.co.in.
- Find for link of ‘career with us’ in home page.
- Then find for link of respective advertisement
- Click on link of answer key and
- Download answer sheet of the solution on display
- Verify answer with solution papers or take a print of answer keys
Expected SBI Pre-Clerk Cut-off Marks 2016:
|Details of Category||Marks|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||30 Marks|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||28 Marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||42.25 Marks|