- 1 SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Application Sample Model Previous Papers
SBI SO Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release recruitment notification for SO (Specialist Officer) Posts. Good news for the aspirants who are waiting for SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2019 that State Bank of India declared recruitment notification to fill vacancies of Specialist Cadre officers in the bank [Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System)]. The candidates who are eligible can apply through online. The applicants who are looking for the Latest Government Job in India those can grab this best chance. Interested contestants can apply through online mode before the last date. SBI SO Application Form 2019 will update shortly in the main portal. The applicants note that the online registration process is starting soon. Through this notification, SBI going to fill vacant posts.
SBI SO Recruitment 2019 Application Sample Model Previous Papers
State Bank of India- SBI has published recruitment notification for SO (Specialist Officer) Posts. All the eligible peoples can apply for the post SO in the state Banks of India. Application forms will available shortly on the official website. Participants can check the SBI SO Eligibility Criteria 2019 to refer given article. The applicants who have applied for the post those can download the SBI SO Admit Card 2019 from the main portal. The students who are looking for the SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2019 will update in this article. In this article, we are providing all the information about SBI SO Recruitment 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application form, application dates, exam pattern, syllabus, model papers, etc.
Brief Details about SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2019
|Name of the Bank||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Post|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Article about||SBI SO Application|
|Stating date to fill the application form||Updated Soon|
|Last date for submitting the application form||Intimated Soon|
|SBI PO Exam Date||Update Soon|
Details of vacancies –
Deputy Manager (Law) – (postal code- DMLA)
Assistant Manager (System) – (postal code-AMSY)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Notification 2019
- Deputy Manager Law –Degree in Law or law Graduate who has also passed five years integrated course of law from recognized board /University in India.
- Assistant Manager (system) – candidates must have the degree of BE/B.Tech or MSC/MCA from any certified institution.
- For more updates, candidates must read the official SBI notification.
- For applicants of Deputy Manager (Law) age should be between 21 years to 38 years
- For applicants of Assistant Manager (system) age should be between 21 years to 30 years.
- General/ OBC candidates can need to pay the application fees: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST candidates to pay the application fees: Rs. 100/- through online mode by using the credit card, debit card, internet card.
The salary will be based on post wise as per government rules.
- Written test Part I and Part II (Part I is for qualifying propose)
Important dates to remember:
|Online registration/fee payments Starting date||Updated Soon|
|Online registration/fee payments Closing dates||Updated Soon|
|Admit cards release on||Available Soon|
|Date of online exam||Intimated Soon|
|Declaration of the result||Declared Soon|
The process of Application:
The eligible and interested candidates can start to apply only through online mode by visiting SBI official page and read the notification before applying for updates. The online application process is given below here.
- Open the official website of SBI
- Search for the SBI SO Application Form 2019 on the main page.
- Click on the application form
- Enter the required details in the online application form
- Upload a scanned passport size photographs & signature.
- Pay the application fees as per category wise.
- Click on the submit option
- Download the application form and take a printout for further references.
Syllabus for SBI SO Exam Pattern 2019
|Post||Number of Sections||Number of questions||Time|
|Deputy Manager||3||170||135 minutes|
The people who are looking for the exam pattern and syllabus will update shortly in this article. For more details about the exam syllabus and pattern to refer official notification. Participating candidates can check the SBI PO Model Paper 2019 on the main page. People can need to stay in touch with this main page.
SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
Candidates note that admit cards available only on the official page of SBI. The aspirants who have applied for the post those can download the hall ticket from the official website. The SBI SO Call Letter 2019 can download by using the application number and date of birth/ password from the official link. The people must carry original id proof along with hall ticket to the examination hall. All the details about written examination such as exam date, timings, exam center in the call letter. Without hall ticket candidates will not enter into the examination hall. The admit card will available soon in the official web portal.
As per official notification is written the test for Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System) scheduled soon.