- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 Download Sample/ Previous/ Model Question Papers –
SSC – Staff Selection Commission had released a notification for the recruitment of Combined Graduate Level 2017. The candidates who are eligible for the SSC CGL Latest Recruitment 2017 can apply for the posts before 16th June 2017. The applicants can have the selection of written test & skill test. The selection process will vary on the basis of the vacancy. Every year lacks candidates are applied for the SSC jobs. The jobs seekers can follow the below article to prepare well for the examination. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Model Previous Sample Papers details are given in the article soon.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Syllabus 2017 Download Sample/ Previous/ Model Question Papers –
The candidates are advised to wait for some time the Staff Selection Commission will soon release the syllabus and previous paper on their official website portal and candidates will be able to download it. For more information regarding the SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination, candidates are advised to bookmark our web page.
Key information on SSC CGL Tier-1 Syllabus & Previous Paper details
The Staff Selection Commission is responsible for handling the various examinations and is undertaken by the government of India for organising the SSC CGL Tier-1 examination all over the countries. Every year a large number of candidates is elected for the government jobs by Staff Selection Commission exam. For every state, they have their own Staff Selection Commission. In upcoming months the Staff Selection Commission will soon announce the SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Syllabus. The aspirants can follow the official website for more information.
Over View of SSC CGL Tier-I Notification 2017
|Organisation Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Graduate Level|
|SSC CGL Application Dates||16th May to 16th June 2017|
|Exam Date of SSC CGL Tier 1||01st to 20th August 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date||10th & 11th November 2017|
|Article Category||SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Syllabus|
|Official Website Address||www.ssc.nic.in|
SSC CGL Selection Process 2017
The selection will be conducted in 4 states. The Tier 1 & 2 are online written examinations (CBT), Tier 3 is the descriptive type examination & the last but not least Tier 4 is skill test according to the applied post. The details selections process is mentioned in the article below. For more information contenders can check the official notification.
- Tier -I — Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Tier -II — Computer Based Written Test.
- Tier -III — Descriptive Test (Pen and Paper Mode).
- Tier -IV — Data Entry Skill Test (DEST)/ Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)/ Document Verification.
Detailed SSC CGL T1 Exam Pattern 2017
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions||Max Mark/ Question||Total Duration (General Candidates)||Total Duration(Visually Handicapped and Cerebral Palsy)|
|A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||2 Hours
|2 Hours 40 minutes
Note: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Tier-I. In Tier-II, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks in Paper-II and 0.50 marks in Paper-I and Paper-III for each wrong answer.
SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus –
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification
- Arithmetic number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Numerical & Symbolic Operations
- Trends, Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Figural Pattern – folding and completion
- Indexing, Address matching
- Classification of centre codes/roll numbers
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
- Social Intelligence
Syllabus for General Awareness –
- Economic Scene
- General Policy & Scientific Research
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus –
- Computation of whole numbers
- fractions and relationships between numbers
- Ratio & Proportion
- Square roots
- Profit and Loss
- Standard Identities
- Partnership Business
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and distance
- Time & Work
- Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds
- Graphs of Linear Equations
- Triangle and its various kinds of centres
- Congruence and similarity of triangles
- Circle and its chords, tangents
- angles subtended by chords of a circle
- common tangents to two or more circles
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals & Regular Polygons
- Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone & Right Circular Cylinder
- Sphere, Hemispheres & Rectangular Parallelepiped
- Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base
- Degree and Radian Measures
- Complementary angles
- Heights and Distances
- Frequency polygon
- Bar diagram & Pie chart
English Comprehension Syllabus –
- Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
Procedure to Download SSC CGL Tier-1 Model Papers 2017
The SSC CGL Tier 1 Sample Papers are used to prepare well for the examination. The contenders can practice the SSC CGL Tier-I Previous Papers to find out difficulties while solving the question papers, it will help to reduce your difficulties. Practising of previous solved papers will reduce the examination fear. All the applicants must prepare well for the examination by following the steps below.
- Now candidates visit the official site.
- Click on the candidates corner tab on home page.
- Select the Model Question Papers to link & open the SSC CGL Question Papers pdf.
- Download the Pdf & take a printout for further practice.
The aspirants can stay in touch with our web portal for details of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Hall Ticket download steps, the release date of SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Result.