SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Application Syllabus Exam Pattern Sample Model Previous Solved Papers-
Excellent news for those applicants who are looking for the Government Job in the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), so at this page, we will provide the vacancy for the SSC. So now Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is now going to release the recruitment vacancy for the Junior Engineer (JE) for the Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Streams, so candidate who are interested and wanted to apply for it, so they first of check his Eligibility Criteria to download the advertisement from the official website of SSC which is available here in PDF file. So applicants can submit his Application Form through Online mode from the official portal of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ www.ssc.nic.in
Vacancy Details on the Staff Selection Commission (SSC)-
- Board Name- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Post Name– Junior Engineer (JE)
- Specialization– Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
- No. of Posts– Various
- Job Category– Government
- Location– All Over India
- Article Category- Application Form, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern
- Website– www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for the SSC JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Online Application form 2017-
Educational Qualification for SSC- Applicants must have completed his Degree/ Diploma in the respective discipline from the recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit for SSC- Aspirants must have age between 18- 27 year. The procedure of the age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category like SC, ST, PWD, Ex-SM candidate.
Selection Procedure for SSC- Candidate will be selected for this vacancy on the performance on the steps as follows-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Application Fee– For application fee details applicants check the official advertisement which is available in the PDF file on the official page.
How To apply for Staff Selection Commission (SSC) JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Application form 2017-
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) @ www.ssc.nic.in
- After that applicants go to the Recruitment Page and search their Online Application for the SSC JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Form 2016.
- Then read all the instructions before applying it and fill all details by the applicants.
- Pay the application fee and upload the Photo and Signature.
- After that print the application form for future use.
SSC JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Exam Syllabus and Pattern & Previous Year Model Papers 2017-
Applicants those who will apply Online for the vacancy so they can download the Exam Syllabus and Pattern from the official page of SSC for best preparation. And also download the previous year solved papers.
SSC JE Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Exam Admit Card & Result 2017-
After the completion of Application Form procedure, SSC Board will upload the Admit Card for the Eligible Aspirants to appear in the Written Exam. After some time, they can also check his Result by entering the Roll No.