- 1 Expected Cut off Marks of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2017
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off 2017
- 1.1.1 Overview of UPSC CS Notification 2017
- 1.1.2 Syllabus for UPSC CS Prelims & Mains Exam 2017
- 188.8.131.52 Answer Key for UPSC CS Prelims Test
- 184.108.40.206 Procedure to check your UPSC Civil Services Preliminary IFS Results
- 1.1 UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off 2017
UPSC Civil Services (Prelims) Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut off 2017 Result IAS IPS IFS
Very soon the Union Public is going to declare the cutoff marks results of the Civil Services Preliminary Exam of the year 2017. This year many candidates have applied for the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam and exam will be held on 18th June 2017. Many candidates have applied for the UPSC Government Job. The examination will be conducted each and every state of India. If you want you can check the centre’s name mentioned in the article below. Contenders who are searching the UPSC Civil Service Cutoff Marks will get here. We are showing the Expected Cutoff for UPSC IAS/IPS/IFS Exam 2017 and also previous year marks in this post. If postulants are not getting syllabus please those can also refer this site.
Expected Cut off Marks of UPSC Civil Services Preliminary 2017
Cut marks are totally different for each and every caste. Based on your marks and categories, cut off marks are calculated. These cutoff marks are just for your reference you can estimate you cut off marks. The cutoff marks of this year will be released very soon. The candidate who qualifies in the first round will be moved for the other rounds, we will let you know all the details about your results. The UPSC CS Selection List 2017 will totally depend on the cutoff score. Those who achieve the target (marks) can get shortlisted for further process. For your reference, you can also check our official website.
Theses marks are of previous year this is just for your reference do that you can have some basic view about you expected marks in the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary.
Note: Candidates need to meet the minimum qualifying cut off marks of the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary. Then only you will be eligible to move forward.
- Civil Services previous cut off marks according to the caste wise.
General: 107.34, OBC: 106.00, SC: 94.00, ST: 91.34, PH-1: 90.66, PH-2: 76.66, PH-3: 40.00.
UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off 2017
- The candidate who qualifies in the prelims will be moved into the other round which is mains exam.
- Then you will be moved for the personal interview.
Category UPSC CS Prelims Cutoff UPSC CS Mains Cutoff UPSC CS Final Cutoff ST 92+ 618+ 802+ SC 95+ 623+ 811+ OBC 107+ 631+ 835+ General 109+ 677+ 878+ PH-I 91+ 581+ 803+ PH-II 77+ 628+ 831+ PH-III 41+ 505+ 698+
Overview of UPSC CS Notification 2017
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy For||Civil Service (Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service and Indian Foreign Service)|
|UPSC CS Prelims Exam Date||18th June 2017|
|Mains Examination Date||October (Tentative)|
|Assortment Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview|
|Official Web Portal||www.upsc.gov.in|
|Prelims Admit Card Issued On||Ten days prior to the exam|
Syllabus for UPSC CS Prelims & Mains Exam 2017
Paper I – Duration: Two hours (200 marks)
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialisation
- Current events of national and international importance.
- General Science.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development -Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
Paper II- Duration: Two hours (200 marks)
- English Language Comprehension skills
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc).
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
Answer Key for UPSC CS Prelims Test
Aspirants who will attend the Union Public Service Commission Exam for Indian Administrative Service, Indian Police Service or Indian Foreign Service gen download the UPSC CS Prelims Answer Key 2017 within one week of duration. Solution Paper will help in getting the rough marks for the given examination. We can compare question by question and check how many of the answers are correct. It will be available on the official site of the UPSC. So candidates can download the pdf file to analyse the individual’s answers
Procedure to check your UPSC Civil Services Preliminary IFS Results
- Visit the official website of the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary.
- You need to have your official log in ID and password to check your results.
- Check for the exact results link.
- Then click on it and enter your SC Civil Services hall ticket number.
- Then submit it.
- Your results will appear right in front of your screen.
- Do take the print copy of your results, for reference.
- For any concerns or queries, you can just visit the official website anytime.
Download here the previous cut off of UPSC Civil Services Prelims cut off 2017
Admit Card for UPSC CS Prelims Exam 2017
Contenders will get the hall ticket on the official website 10 days prior to the examination. Applicants will get the separate UPSC CS Admit Card 2017 for preliminary and mains exams. Those who qualify the Phase-I Exam can get notified about the UPSC CS Mains Admit Card 2017 through the official notice by the board or individuals will get the information through SMS/E-Mail. Afterwards, competitors will have to visit the official website and download the call letter before the exam date.
Candidates who will be going to appeared in prelims exam can get the UPSC CS Prelims Result 2017 soon on the official website. Those who got the minimum cutoff will be shortlisted for mains exam of UPSC CS Recruitment 2017. Name of the selected aspirants will mention on the UPSC CS Preliminary Merit List 2017 which will publish just after the announcement of results. After that, those have to clear the Mains test to qualify for the interview round.
For more details of Union Public Service Commission Upcoming Jobs 2017 kindly get in touch with us and visit our home page regularly.
Centre of UPSC Civil Services Examination
The Union Public Service Commission Civil Service (IAS/IPS/IFS) exam will be conducted on 18th June 2017 at these places.
- GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR
- PANAJI (GOA)
- PORT BLAIR
- ALIGARH IMPHAL
- ANANTAPUR (ANDHRA PRADESH)
- ITANAGAR RAJKOT
- JABALPUR RANCHI
- KOCHI SRINAGAR
- KOZHIKODE (CALICUT)
- NAVI MUMBAI
Centres for UPSC CS Mains Examination 2017
The expected date for UPSC Civil Service Main Examination is in the month of October 2017 at following cities.