UPSSSC Lab Technician Sample Paper 2016 Cutoff & Syllabus
The UPSSSC (Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board), has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician Post. Many candidates who were in search of government job, have applied for the post, paid the application fees before the last date of submission and now they are searching for the details regarding UPSSSC Lab Technician recruitment Syllabus-2016, UPSSSC Lab Technician recruitment Exam Pattern-2016, UPSSSC Lab Technician recruitment Previous Year Sample Papers-2016, and UPSSSC Lab Technician recruitment Cut off marks-2016. All the details will be available soon at the official website of UPSSSC and you can visit our page regularly to get the updated information. Here, at out page, apart from the details, we also provide the procedure to download the required information.
UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Information 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board is going to conduct an examination for the candidates who have applied for the Lab Technician Position. This examination helps the organization to filter the best candidates among all the applications, as the number of applications received is in high quantity. There are total 770 vacant positions available as per the notification. In order to get shortlisted in the examination, the candidates need to prepare well for which they need the syllabus, exam pattern, level of exam through previous year question papers and cutoff marks based on the reservation. All you need is, just keep checking our page, to be updated with the recruitment status.
UPSSSC Recruitment-2016 Short Review:
- Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board.
- Official Portal: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Post: Lab Technician.
- Number Of Vacancies: 770.
- Category: UPSSSC Lab Technician Exahttps://pebmp.in/wp-admin/post-new.phpm Pattern-2016, UPSSSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus-2016, UPSSSC Lab Technician Sample Papers-2016 and UPSSSC Lab Technician Cutoff marks-2016.
- Syllabus Status: Hindi-15marks, General Awareness & Reasoning-15, Trade and Technical-60 and Final Interview-10 marks
- Pattern: Choose the correct answer type.
- Cutoff and sample papers need to be downloaded whose procedure is mentioned below.
Procedure For Downloading UP Lab Technician Previous Year Papers And Cutoff Marks:
- Logon to the official portal which is mentioned.
- Click on the previous year question papers link to get an idea about the level of toughness associated with the examination.
- Download the pdf file.
- For cutoff marks, click on the cutoff link followed by the post and recruitment year.
- Check out the minimum marks required for your reservation category, to get shortlisted after the results.
- With all these details, you can start your preparation in order to get qualified.