UPSSSC Notification 770 Lab Technician Syllabus 2016 Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has invited the Online Application form from the eligible and interested applicants from the Uttar Pradesh. The notification is to recruit for 770 Lab Technician & Laboratory Technician. So all the applicants who are interested in submitting his application form for this job they must have log on to the official page to apply for this job Online Mode. The advertisement is available on the official page in PDF file. All the details and information related to this article are given below in simple manner-
Post Wise Vacancy Details for UPSSSC-
- Laboratory Technician :- 729 Vacancy
- Lab Technician :- 41 Vacancy
UPSSSC 770 Lab Technician Application form Eligibility Criteria 2016-
Educational Qualification– Candidate must have completed his 10+2 class from the Science Stream and also have Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) recognized by State Medical Faculty Lucknow or equivalent.
Age Criteria- Applicants should have age between 18-40 years as on 01/07/2016. The age relaxation will be given for the reserved category as per the Government Rule.
- UR/ OBC Category applicants will pay Rs.185/-
- SC/ST category applicants will pay Rs.95/-
- PWD Candidate will pay Rs.25/-
Candidate to be suggested that they will pay Application Fee through State Bank E-Collect.
Selection Procedure– Applicants will be selected for this vacancy on the performance on the Written Exam and Interview conducted by UPSSSC.
How To apply for UPSSSC 770 Lab Technician Application form 2016-
- Log on to the official page of UPSSSC @ www.upsssc.gov.in
- Then Click on the Recruitment Portal.
- Find here Online Application form 770 Lab Technician Form 2016.
- Fill the Application form incorrect details.
- Submit and pay the application fee.
- Upload the photo and signature in JPG Format.
- Print this application form for future use.
UPSSSC 770 Lab Technician Exam Syllabus and Pattern 2016-
Those applicants who will attend the Written Exam. They can download the Exam Syllabus and Pattern in PDF file from the official page for study and preparation.
Admit Card and Result 2016-
The Applicants can able to download his Admit Card by entering the Reg No./ DOB. The Admit Card will be available for 10 days from the Exam. Also, the applicants can check his Result soon from the official page.
Important Date for UPSSSC-
- Online Application form will be started from- 21st June 2016
- Last date of application form- 11th July 2016
- Exam Date- Update Soon.